紫色魔法 -- Purple Magic

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Santa Barbara Trip

This month, I went to Santa Barbara with one of my best friend, Sherry and her boyfriend, and her mom. The first day afternoon, we arrived Santa Barbara Mission. We came here 4 years ago, and we do love it. It is a preaty place, but when we arrived(4:30pm), there was a "Misa"(let me know if it is wrong) processing, and we are not available to visit the church. We still took many pictures over there, and it is really a beautiful place to go.

After we left Mission, we went to a restaurant. The amazing thing is Sherry found out the restaruant we went 4 years ago. We still remember we had great foods and a great time over there, and we believe we would enjoy it again.( You can check pictures here).

The hotel we live is pretty too. Before we took a rest, we took some pictures in the lobby.

One of the main point of this trip is to check out the winery in the movie (Sidewalk). We went to FireStone, and we had a wine taste over there.

Frankly, I don't really know how to taste red wine, but this time, after the wine taste, I know more about the wine taste. I can tell the differnce between wines. Some of them are drier, some of them are sweeter, and some of them are spicey. I do like sweet and spicy wines. Of course, I took 2 bottles with me when we left. ^_^..

Anyway, it is always good to travel with good friends. I enjoyed this trip very much.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home