紫色魔法 -- Purple Magic

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Change to a new job!

Sience my friend, Beatrice introduce me a new job in a hostpital, I have been working here over 1 month. In the beginning, I just came to help her to do some office job, because she is going to have a vacation to Taiwan for chinese new year. Now, it comes out I will be replace to another department, which will fit my computer skills as well. I am expecting it now.

I am also looking for new place to live now. My friend, Griffin, offers me a room in his house temporary. During this time, I moved some stuff from appartment to his house, and also looking for new place near my new office.

Here, I have to thank Beartrice and Griffin. They really help me a lot during this time. Thank you, guys.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Iris said…

    哇~好棒
    新工作新生活
    有空我再去找你玩

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ray Yang said…

    Thank you! I hope to see u soon. I can't go out USA now...:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home