紫色魔法 -- Purple Magic

Monday, March 06, 2006

New Home

Finally, I moved into my new apartment in Alhambra. My room is a big room, but I don't know it can fill all my stuff. I believe that I need to clean all things up this week.

The view from my room is good. I can see the church. Usually, I can see my car too. The movie theater is very close to my home. It only takes 5 mins walk. So far, I like this place. At night, it is a little bit noise, becasue the apartment is next to Garfield Avenue. Many cars drive through. It is ok to me becasue I live in night market since I was a kid.

After I find my camera, I will put some pictures.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Iris said…

    哇~找到相機,這麼好,快說說相機的故事咩

    分享一下房間相片咩~

    明天再來計劃美國行的i

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Iris said…

    明天再來計劃美國行的i =>打錯,是明"年"=_=|||

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Ray Yang said…

    It is my old camera, Nikon 950.
    I will take some picture this weekend.:D

    I am expecting you now...^_^... Hope to see u soon.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done on a nice blog Ray Yang. I was searching for information on home theater pictures and came across your post New Home - not quite what I was looking for related to home theater pictures but very interesting all the same!

    If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on home theaters.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done on a nice blog Ray Yang. I was searching for information on home theater reviews and came across your post New Home - not quite what I was looking for related to home theater reviews but very interesting all the same!

    If you have a moment, why not hop over and take a look at my report on home theaters.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Ray Yang said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home